Caroline is a senior Human Resources leader with over 13 years’ experience partnering with organisations to build innovative and commercial HR solutions. She is passionate about unlocking the potential of organisations and individuals and removing barriers to success in order to maximise performance.
She has successfully built high performing HR teams and led teams of up to 13 HR professionals, across client groups in Australia, UK and Asia. She has been involved in the design and successful implementation of people strategies specifically focused on career progression, flexibility, diversity and inclusion, resourcing, wellbeing, talent management, engagement, performance management, and capability. She has led significant and complex change projects, and is passionate about creating sustainable and agile organisations, capable of adapting to new ways of working.
Caroline has extensive coaching experience with individuals from a range of backgrounds including Legal, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Business Operations professionals and senior leaders.
Caroline’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and History), Monash
- Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management, Deakin
- Masters of Business Administration (incomplete), Deakin
- Executive Coaching Certification, level one, IECL
- Hay Job Evaluation training, Hay
- Certificate in Foundations of NeuroLeadership, NeuroLeadership Institute (current)
- SHL Psychometric Assessments, CEB
- Mental Health First Aid Responder, MHFA
- OH&S training, VECCI